Friday 30 September 2011

My Idea

This was my first idea, handed in on Wednesday 28th of September.

Why?
I want to make a short film that is fully realised and complete. I want it to be something that I am proud of and that I can use in a Show reel.
I would also like something that I can put out in the festival circuit.
What?
It is going to be a short and sweet animation with a complete story arch. The premise is that a boy steps on a crack and falls down into the bogeyman’s lair. But, he is only imaging and is snapped out of his nightmarish daydream by his older sister.

How?
It will be a hand drawn animation, with the safe half of story being traditionally coloured (watercolour or pencil) and the nightmare coloured in Photoshop with a more graphic style.
I want to complete this project alone, but will need help with sound/ music.

No comments:

Post a Comment